Monday, April 17, 2006

to arianna

i gave birth to you early easter monday morning eleven years ago.
now i see you grow and i watch you with anticipation, with fear, with hope.
i pray that you will,
always be childlike
continue to ask questions
accept your weaknesses
realize your strengths and potentials
strive to be the best that you can ever be
be inspired to make a difference
never lose touch with family
never be wanting of real friends
find everlasting love and true happiness
be humbled and thankful for all your blessings
multiply your blessings by sharing them with others
happy birthday to you,
my dearest arianna.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama_aly said...

i have the same longings in my heart for my own kids. i think you REALLY are my sister!

Wednesday, 19 April, 2006  
Blogger a_happy_little_girl said...

wheee >_< my boitday!!

Thursday, 20 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home