Thursday, July 20, 2006

one school day

me : so how was school, roque?
roque : great.
me : what did you do today?
roque : i watered the plants and washed the dishes. but i did not sweep the leaves.
me : oh yeah?
roque : yeah. my friend martin likes cheska.
me : how do you know?
roque : because he keeps on hugging her.
me : is she pretty?
roque : i don't know.
me : do you like her also?
roque : i saw her in the girl's bathroom. and i saw her panty.
me : what?! what were you doing in the girls' bathroom?!
roque : no mom! i was outside doing my play-doh.
me : so what color was it?
roque : it was pink.

well that's just too bad, martin.

3 Comments:

Blogger mama_aly said...

namboboso na!

Thursday, 20 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baka magkakuliti yan ah!!!:D

Tuesday, 25 July, 2006  
Blogger sandygirl said...

hahahahahahaha!

Wednesday, 26 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home