Wednesday, June 29, 2005

plus one

plus one year today
do i see more forehead lines?
do new strands of gray hair show?
do i lean back when i read fineprint?
did my metabolic rate get slow?

plus one
year today
never thought i'd be concerned
never thought i'd feel shot
never thought i'd be bothered
well i'm so glad i'm not.

plus one
year today
i have more laughlines than forehead lines
all say my pixie cut fits me well
i finally get to choose cool frames for specs
and got time for gym to tone abs, buns and pecs.

plus one
year today
i see and feel lots of changes happening
though i am still the same person within
with one more year worth of blessings
which bring me one year closer to my dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama_aly said...

same time next year
you would have gained
more memories
more wisdom
more joy

Thursday, 30 June, 2005  
Blogger sandygirl said...

Oh I didn't know - Happy Birthday! And keep blogging; I always look forward to your posts :)

Friday, 01 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home