Sunday, August 27, 2006

ay grabe

ay grabe. i haven't blogged for almost a month now. you can say that again. ay grabe.

i was just toooooo busy with so many other things that blogging took the very back seat these past weeks. hospital work, kids, administrative meetings, parent rep meetings in montessori, silver homecoming preparation meetings, collecting materials for our memory book... organizing committee meetings for the rehab midyear convention... etc... etc...

there were so many issues i wanted to blog about pa naman...
... how to get the helpers help each other -- my successful spur-of-the-moment mini mission-vision session with them
... the terrible stiff neck i experienced for the first time ever -- now i know exactly how some of my patients feel
... my refusal to take meds round-the-clock for my stiff neck-- now i also know why a number of my patients do that
... my new wrist slasher patient at the psych ward, and the psychiatrist who let her go home too soon -- thankfully my patient didn't slash her other wrist after that
... my high school classmates who "make tampo" as if they were still in grade school -- thought we were way too old for that
... how i so hated the inquirer article about jim paredes giving up on the philippines, which the inquirer apologized about -- that did not make me feel any better though, not one eensy-weensy bit
... my 11 year old daughter arianna, who just bought a pair of wedgies to replace her wooden flat sandals -- i really have to prepare myself for the inevitable
... my 4 year old son roque, who got into a discussion with me about boobs, something he learned from his classmate, jaime, that "boys have small boobs and girls have big boobs like you mom" -- thank you, roque

ay grabe. will have to make sure i have time to spare more nights for blogging. ay grabe.


4 Comments:

Blogger barbiegirl said...

welcome back! don't worry; i've done worse. you know it's bad when mama aly starts badgering you for your next entry. AY GRABE! :P

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger mama_aly said...

you're excused from not blogging but i look forward to seeing these items taken up in much more detail someday --- specially roque's boobs story.

at least we know that your son holds you in high regard. ay grabe.

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger freckle-face said...

well of course dapat lang... compared to his dad's boobs, mine are huge... ay grabe!

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger Genevive said...

hahahaha re: boobs.

Monday, 21 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home